Monday, April 21, 2008

My Life Tag.

What I was doing 10 years ago...
I was just about to turn 16 and really was loving life! I think I had just found out I made it on the cheerleading squad for my Junior year and was excited about that. I liked a boy named Trapper Braegger, yes his real name, we didn't date long. As soon as I turned 16 I decide I wanted to date other people, rude I know! The very last Seinfeld episode was aired on my birthday so we had a big party and BBQ'd and watched Seinfeld, I'll always remember that party, there are so many memories of the people there and the good times. I want to take a second to talk about my friend Steven Lasley, he was there and he passed away about 3 years ago now in a car accident . He was a great friend and it is memories like these that really make me miss him and his fun personality. Love you Steven. Sorry, I don't remember much else but I do realize now I was immature and rude to some people so if that was any of you, sorry.


5 things to do today ...
well the day is almost over so here are 5 things I did today.
1. got caught up on my tags.
2. got the kids up dressed & fed
3. changed about a bazillion diapers
4.kissed my kids good night
5.told my family I love them all so much



6 Snacks I enjoy...
1.Double stuffed Oreos
2.Choc covered Peanuts
3. Chips and Salsa
4.Ice Cream
5.Apples & Fruit dip

If I were suddenly a billionaire...
Too many things to think of, be debt free, own a home, help out everyone else and invest and save whatever was left.


5 places I have lived....
1. Tremonton since I was 3 months old, same house
2. Logan, 1 year of college at USU, yes I did fail all my classes my last semester, I know I'm SMRT!
3.Simsbury, CT, I was a nanny and hated just about every minute of it. I only lasted 5 months.
4.Layton, when I first was married lived in my first new home with new husband so fun!
5. Tremonton, I know back where I started, yes same house!

5 Jobs I have had...
1.Kent's
2.Icon Health and Fitness
3.Nanny
4.Daylight Donuts
5. America First

5 things people may not know about me....
1.I love to sing, I make a song out of everything in life maybe that is why Ellie likes songs so much.
2.I love to dance, especially with Ellie in the kitchen.
3.I laugh when I am nervous, I laughed while walking down the isle.
4.I hate to talk on the phone, I would much rather talk to a person face-to-face.
5.I have a tattoo. The one crazy thing I did in Connecticut. My mom said I would regret but I don't I still love it. That might be a different story when my kids are asking why I and my husband have one and they can't get one!

Friends to tag...
Anyone who hasn't done this

4 comments:

kate said...

This was a fun read, Thanks for sharing!

Nick and Stacey said...

I didn't know you laughed all the way down the isle (figures) thats funny! What is it about those double stuffed Oreos Nick loves them too....just too much stuff for me! Anyways I think I knew most of this stuff, but I loved to read it! That is sad about your friend!

Tiffany Joy said...

hey at least you have no regrets, right? When are we going to play again? Soon? OK.

You worked at Daylight Donuts? So did my friend Anne. Have we already discussed this? It's ringing a bell...

Joell said...

Yes My aunt and uncle own Daylight Donust and Anne was in their ward and she worked for them but she quit right before I started we did meet though!