Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun Moments

On Easter Sunday we were bad and didn't make it to church because of all the fun family activities that day! So, here are Ellie and Huson a week later in their Easter outfits! Better late than never, I guess. And if I dod say so myself they are looking awfully cute!
This other picture is of Ellie with her new hat on! She got the "I can't believe it's not Butter" tupperware out of the cupboard, put it on her head, and cam over to me and said, "hat", in that cute little voice of hers. I was laughing so hard and she started taking it off and I made her put i back on for a picture.

She was so proud of herself she stood there and said "cheese". I just love that little girl.

And a fun picture of cute little happy Hudson! How can you not smile when this little boy is smiling!

8 comments:

california smiths said...

The picture of them in their Easter clothes is darling. I love Hudson's smile!! What a little heart breaker. Glad easter was filled with fun activities, I agree with your motto, better late than never!

Kris said...

Hey Joell- I'm so glad you've started a blog & that you found ours. You'll have to send me your e-mail when you get a chance...I'm terrible @ returning phone calls (as you well know!!) but I occasionally get a chance to e-mail. Mine is krismrigby@hotmail.com
Love those cute little kids of yours and can't wait to get out there with Logan. Also, thanks for the baby gifts..Logan's wearing the cute footed jammies right now!! :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute. They look so much like you!

Randi said...

Cute pictures! I haven't seen Hudson since you guys came over for Gavin's birthday party. Needless to say he's grown up a lot! What a doll!

thejudkins said...

Cute Jolly! I love Hudsey's faux hawk. Your background really trips me out. You should change it for me

April said...

The clothes are adorable & the kids look adorable as always! I love the butter hat.

Pam said...

Adorable children Joell! They look just like there cute mommy!

The Birds said...

So glad you posted on my blog so we could catch up on you guys too! I can't believe how much your kids look just like you! I love it! I can't wait to see more!
~Chandi