Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Yesterday was Easter and a day full of fun and no naps! Scary, I know. Bryce the kids and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Rigby's for a ham lunch! Yum! Ellie and her cousin Brandon looked for Easter eggs and she loved it! After that we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Harris' for the annual Easter egg hunt and races. I was the last one looking for my egg and so everyone was helping look when my niece Katie found a snake! I was so scared and Bryce just decided to pick it up! There was a kid there that loved snakes so Bryce gave it to him and then Bryce found another one.
I was freaking out and wouldn't let my kids down, but then I saw how nice the snakes were being and decided I was missing out on a photo opportunity. So I had Bryce take Ellie to see the snakes and she hated it and this was the best picture we got with them and the snake. Enjoy! But all in all Easter was a blast. And we now have enough candy to last us until next year! We hope you all had a good time too! And family to those of you who are family and are far away wemissed you! Maybe you can join us next year!

14 comments:

Laura said...

Easter egg hunt sounded like fun...the snakes..not so much! Good job for already posting about Easter...tune in to our Adult Egg hunt tomorrow...when I will finally update our blog..We hope to be there next year!

california smiths said...

Looks like...fun. To quote Indian Jones, "I hate snakes". You handled it very well with the photo shoot :)

OnlyAMemoryRemains said...

Um... I really miss eating at Rhonda's house.

The Reese's said...

glad you guys had a good easter but i don't even like the pictures with the snakes, i don't know how you took them. our lot is 62 so we are for sure neighbors. yea!

Jon and Ashley said...

Looking at those pictures made me physically ill. I can't even imagine being that close to a snake. All I have to say is praise Las Vegas, because since I have been here, I have not seen a snake. Your pictures are so cute though.

Harmony said...

Hurray, Joell has entered into the blogging world! Welcome welcome. thanks for the comment and the link, I will check often. Your kids are getting big. I'll have to come meet little hudson next time I'm in town.

Callisters said...

Jaime said you guys had lots of fun, but the snakes I am not to sure! I honestly have nightmares about snakes!!

April said...

Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now maybe we will keep in touch better! It looks like you had a way fun Easter. That snake is way disgusting though! We need to get together!

Nick said...

The blog just gets better and better everytime I look. Thats sad you were the last one looking maybe you should have tried harder ;) Anyways crazy about the snake, I would have freaked out too!

jessica said...

Joell! I LOVE your blog...so fun!

Rieck Family said...

hey it was so good to hear from you!! I am not sure I knew you had a little boy! Anyways...he's a cutie! Your little girl is so cute too! She is getting big. Well, glad to see everything is going well!!

The Holmgrens said...

Hey Joell. I thought since I didn't see you at a restaurant I would leave a comment on your blog that I just found. Also I lied. This weekend we will be in town. It is next weekend we will be gone. Give me a call if you go some where. Love, Nat

Tiffany Joy said...

welcome to blogging blogger..

Bucky said...

Sweet Hat Bryce. Good to see you representing Team S&P!!