Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Times

I don't know if any of you have heard of the Flight of the Conchords. Well if you haven't it is hilarious. It is two guys from New Zealand and they have a comedy show where they sing a lot and you just can't help but laugh at them. Bryce and I go in our room after our kids have gone to bed and watch them all night on YouTube. One of my favorites is "Business Time". Because that is so how it happens most of the time. The one guy, I think his name is Jeremiah, I just love his voice. Sometimes in the middle of the day I will think of something funny and then I hear it in that guy's voice in my head and it makes it that much funnier. Anyway check it out you'll dye laughing. And everybody needs a good laugh once in a while! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

7 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Hey Joell!! It's Ashley Reese Bailey. I saw your post on Tangi's and found you. Your blogs are cute. This is such a fun way to keep in touch.

The Reese's said...

Hey Joell, I'm glad you found me! I'm so excited to be next door neighbors. When are you going to build? We were going to wait a while but looks like we actually might start next month. We'll have so much fun! Expecially since are kids are close in age.

california smiths said...

Very jealous you two will be neighbors! You-tube is so fun to look around. The link you had was funny, I'll have to look into more of their stuff.

Unknown said...

Bubbles! I've seen it and love it. It reminds me of Arrested Development.

Fun blog!

Unknown said...

I'm lame....I was signed in under my father in law, Frank, who has an email account but doesn't even know it. So, here I am, under my own name:

Bubbles! I've seen it and love it. It reminds me of Arrested Development.

Fun blog!

There....

:)

Brian said...

This shouldn't be this hard.

There...no more "Frank".

If this doesn't work, I quit....

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Joella, I found you from Stace - keep your calendar clear because in a few weeks I am going to have a game night/house warming/get-together. Hope you and the fam are well! I am going to add you to my friends if that's cool? (Just let me know otherwise)