Friday, August 22, 2008

Ellie and her food!


These are some funny moments with Ellie and her food! The top right and bottom left are of Ellie helping me make "Macky CHeese." Her idea of helping was sitting in the chair next to me eating the uncooked noodles. Silly Ellie. Next was spaghetti night, top left and middle left. Spaghetti is her favorite and she gets it everywhere thus the pretty hairstyle. Well, Bryce has to have some sort of a bread with every meal because he makes a sandwich out of everything we have for dinner, ex. ham, funeral potatoes, corn, all on a roll and in a sandwich. On spaghetti night, Bryce wasn't even home, and Ellie tore her garlic bread apart and put her spaghetti inside to make a sandwich. I just had to take a picture too funny! Then that Sunday at dinner she tore her roll apart and put her broccoli in it for a delicious broccoli sandwich, top middle! The big picture was a day we made homemade Ice Cream Mmmmmm and she was just loving it so this is her lovely "CHEESE" smile, just adorable, NOT!

7 comments:

Tiffany Joy said...

Oh my heck Jed does the exact exact same thing with his food. Those silly children of ours :)

The Birds said...

Hey, pretty creative if you ask me! The real question is does she actually EAT them? If so, I should start hinting to Madalyn! I LOVE her cheese smile!
~Chandi

The Reese's said...

while kids are cute and that's very creative on her part, they can make even really good food look disgusting!

April said...

So funny! I love your last post about the diaper too- hilarious!

April said...

So funny! I love your last post about the diaper too- hilarious!

Nick and Stacey said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love that she makes sandwiches like Bryce, it is amazing what these kids pick up on!

Tanya said...

YUMMY!I want to come and eat at your house! It is so fun to watch kids--and yours are Adorable :)