Wednesday, August 27, 2008

House Updates!

Here it is! My new home! Isn't it lovely! Thanks so much to all of our helpers, (Jay, Jordan, Nick, Brady, and so many more). We have the floor finished and two of the back walls are up! There are two more outside walls that are built but Bryce needs a little more man power to put the walls into place! So when those walls go up we will have two full outside walls to our home, only two more to go!! Today I asked Bryce if we were still looking good for getting the house all enclosed by winter and he said, "yeah," so that is also a good thing too! Anyway we are way excited about this and I hope I don't bore the rest of you with all the updates!

9 comments:

The Reese's said...

we walked by it tonight and it looks great! hope we follow ya sometime!

Tanya said...

Hooray! I can see it out my window-and yes it is looking super! Tell Bryce I will over to lift those walls--:) I do have the power!

Christensen Family said...

It's looking good! I hope that you get it done on time too. Good luck! Those pics of Ellie are cute. Onni is a messy eater too.

Bingham Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I was so glad we ran into you at the fair! You are the cutest family!

April said...

Wow! It looks like it's coming right along! You'll be moving in before you know it!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Yeah!! How exciting to be building a house! Good luck!

Shanna said...

JOELL!!! Good to see you and your fantastically beautiful family, even if it's only in blog from. I'd much rather see you in person! Maybe a game night soon?

Thanks for sympathizing with the kidney stones...it's nice to know i'm not alone :) You're the best!

Shanna said...

JOELL!!! Good to see you and your beautiful family, even if it's in blog form. I'd much rather see your cute face in person.
Maybe another game night soon?

Thanks for sympathizing with the stone issue...it's nice to know I'm not alone :) Misery loves company right? J/K You're the best!

Cute Family said...

Your posts are so cute! That is so exciting that you are building a house. I am jealous!