Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Best costume vote!

Well we had a little Halloween party and I know I told everyone I wasn't going to post pictures but oops here they are. A couple of years ago we had a halloween party and people voted for the best dressed couple and this year I forgot so I want all of you to vote for who you think the best is! Asian couple, Ron Burgundy & Veronica Stone (from Anchorman), personal trainer and trainee, cop and jailbird, white trash couple, pimp and his worker, Snow White and Zorro, football couple, rocker dude and Sarah Palin, Dog the bounty Hunter & his wife Beth, jailbird and vampiress, Jesse & Woody (from Toy Story 2), doctor and "Squatting Pup". Sorry to some of you because I really didn't get a very good picture of you! Please everyone cast you vote! It'll be fun!

11 comments:

Jaimee said...

Ok so I'm so sad we couldn't come to your party this year..I was going to vote for Randi & Brent but I can't tell which one's they are or maybe their not on there--so I would definitely have to vote for Sarah Palin cause if I can't vote for Brent then my only other option is to vote against him ;-) hehehe that's mean but I think it's funny!! Sarah rocks!!! We'll definitely be there next year!!! Unless hunting lands on the same day again---rrrrrr men and their deer!

california smiths said...

My vote has to go for Snow White and Zooro :)

Nick and Stacey said...

I have been waiting to see the pictures of your Halloween Party! Everyone looks great! I am glad we weren't able to come, because ours were lame compared!

Tiffany Joy said...

I really liked the white trash couple a lot.

Randi said...

My vote would have to be for Dog the Bounty Hunter & his wife Beth. They looked awesome! :)

The Reese's said...

i think you and bryce looked great! but i think as long as people dressed up they looked great.

April said...

How fun! I am still so bummed we couldn't make it! Let's go to dinner!

Tanya said...

Well of course us! So just kidding--everyone looked awesome! It was a BLAST! I am excited for next year! hee hee :)

OnlyAMemoryRemains said...

We vote for the PIMP ans his finest! Thanks for having the party it was fun!

Wendy said...

Dang Joell, We didn't sign the waiver to release our hot pics! Thanks for the party. It was a good time, as always!

Brynn said...

Definitely the asian couple or the Bounty hunter and wife Beth. Extra point goes to the couples that coordinated their costumes. It looks like it was a great party with great guests! I can't believe how much Hudson looks like Bryce and Ellie looks like you in the pics below. You have two mini me's!