Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mmmmm Ice Cream!


I have taught my daughter well! about a month ago Ellie found the ice cream and she got into the freezer everyday for about 3 days in a row got the ice cream out and took it to the play house got a play fork out of the cupboard and sat at the little table to have herself a little treat! Silly girl! I just love all of her faces in these pictures because at first you can tell she is a little scared because she got caught but then when I just kept taking pictures she figured she was fine and could just go on enjoying her ice cream! Love that girl! Needless to say the ice cream is now unattainable, at least until she figures out how to get it out of it's new location!

7 comments:

April said...

Wow! You've been a busy girl! I love all the new posts! Your house is coming along nicely- I can't wait to come hang out!

Bingham Family said...

She is my kind of girl! I love ice cream too!

Jaimee said...

She's a girl after my own heart!! :-)

Callisters said...

Oh how I love ice cream as well. Does she pick her chin up to smile like Abbi? She is so cute!

The Birds said...

This is awesome!!!! I seriously can't get over how much she looks like you!!
~Chandi

california smiths said...

Thanks for the idea Ellie, I think I will go help myself to ice cream too! Think like a toddler, who cares about calories?!?!

Jaime Argyle said...

Once again, Abigail has the same outfit!! Cute pictures.