Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Fun

My little Bee and monkey! This year Halloween was actually kind of fun! Ellie actually got it! After each house she would say, "where are we going?" I would say "to the next house" and she would get so excited! Hudson didn't get it but he got a hold of a tootsie pop and was happy he finished the whole thing tootsie roll and all! Ellie got tired of walking so Bryce had to carry her a lot, I tried to tell him we should take the stroller. Ellie even still says "trick-or-treat" whenever I ask her what to say if she wants a treat when I am looking for "please." Too cute!

3 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

They looks so stinkin cute! I love the Bee Costume!

Tanya said...

What a hilarious monkey and darling bee! Maci saw these pictures and said, "Oh look at "hug" he is so cute!" That is what she calls him:)-and of course she LOVED the bee!

Bingham Family said...

Way cute costumes!!! I can't believe how much Elli looks like you! So cute!