Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hudson firsts!


In the last few weeks Hudson has had a lot of 1st's. He first started crawling about a month ago and everything has come along quickly after! The other day I was making dinner and he pulled himself to standing up against the brick fireplace, of course that was the first thing he pulled himself up to! I don't know if you can tell but he is screaming his little face off in that picture but I had to get it. I quickly saved him after the picture was taken. Then on Sunday we were all lounging around downstairs watching "Tarzan" or some other Disney movie when Ellie decided to sneak off to go upstairs and Hudson decided to follow! He did get all the way up the stairs with dad right behind him the whole way but he would have made it without him! My little boy is just a growing! He is kind of being a little stinker right now because he is getting his 2 upper teeth and he won't take his naps anymore! Oh the joys!

12 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Joell I seriously can't believe it! Up the stairs crazy! And look at his blonde hair! So darn cute!

Christensen Family said...

Those are cute pictures! I can't believe that he is crawling already. And going up stairs. WOW! They grow up too fast.

Jon and Ashley said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. Thank you for all of your sweet comments. Your kids are so beautiful. I love Hudson's big blue eyes.

The Reese's said...

so cute! beck has only figured out a few stairs then he tries to sit down :) good to see you tonight.

Tanya said...

He is so darling-I have the cutest picture of him that I took the other day at Tricia's--I need to get that to you! I love the fact that you had to get the picture before you would rescue him :).... I would of done the same thing.

April said...

How cute! They grow up way too fast!

John-n-Mel said...

Holy cow Hudson is so cute. I also like his name. Having to now look at boy names I'm paying a lot of attention to the ones I hear. Good Job Hudson and you guys are great parents! Way to be right there with them, not always an easy feat.

Bingham Family said...

It's always fun when they start getting around on there own. If he's anything like my kids he's going to get lots of hard knocks. He is so darling!

Heather B. said...

Thanks for the welcome! You have such cute kids - I swear we are not old enough for all of this, but alas. Molly is quite the handful. I need to see your kids in living color sometime, and you too for that matter!! Good to hear from you - I miss ya.

Josh and Shar said...

Those little firsts are so much fun! Now that he is mobile things will deffinately get more exiting!

Wendy said...

Joell-ee. Your baby is getting big! Man, you are old! hee hee
So Randi forced me to get a blog so here is the address if you want it! www.mecham-memories.blogspot.com

Tanner and Kristin said...

Joell - Your kids are the cutest! And, I'm so excited about your new house. Good luck! Don't forget...we need a lunch date next time you're in town.