Monday, July 28, 2008

Swim Days



My kids and I love to swim and be in the sun! We go to the Brigham City Pool a lot or just set up a small pool in the backyard and invite a few friends over! Either way fun is had by all! Ellie really suprised me the first time we wne to the Brigham pool we were just sitting in the really shallow part and I was holding Hudson and my friend Stacey's little girl Faye and I looked up and I couldn't see Ellie! I started freaking out looking for her then Stacey spotted her at the top of the slide! I was certain that she would be too scared to go down with no one to catch her but away she went and she loved it! I couldn't get her off the slide the rest of the day! The funniest part about it was her friend Mitchell who will be 4 in Nov. would only go down the slide if someone was at the end of the slide and they had to be touching the slide before he would go down! The other funny picture is of Ellie and her friend Kamdynn. They are so funny together they always want what the other person has and they just yell at each other until us moms come and break it up! Well, on this swim day they both wanted to swing, so Trisha just put them both in and they loved it! So funny! Enjoy!

8 comments:

california smiths said...

Looks like so much fun! Do you know that I don't think I have ever been to the Brigham Pool since they re-did it? Man, I have been gone from Tremonton a LONG TIME! Yay Ellie for going down the slide herself. So Brave!

Josh and Shar said...

We had so much FUN at your swim party! I love the picture of the three little bums looking at the fish. What fun times. Lets do it again soon!

The Reese's said...

looks like a lot of fun. we love the pool too. can't wait to play in our new backyards! you're getting there :)

Tanya said...

Darling pictures--and I will have to say you do host an awesome pool party. We need to do it again soon! I love the picture of Ellie, Brooklyn, and Maci looking at the fish. :) We had a blast!

Nick and Stacey said...

i am glad you posted about the swimming! They did have so much fun...and your ellie...just like we knew is a little crazy...just like her mom! Anyways looks like fun1 We will have to try and go again sometime!

April said...

That looks so fun! Okay, do Ellie's floaties have a lace trim??? Too cute!

Heather B. said...

Oh Joellie - it has been ages since we were trying to do stunts together. You have such a darling family and your daughter looks so much like you (this is a good thing, of course! You're beautiful!). I miss ya.

Bingham Family said...

We love the pool too. We don't go very much...3 kids make it way harder. Your kids are growing so fast they are so cute.