Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our House

There it is! After months of pushing things back and waiting we finally have started our new home! I am so excited! Things have gone very quickly so far but are soon to slow down quite a bit. It is amazing to see when you are paying to have things done how quickly they get done. after the foundation and excavation Bryce will be doing the rest of the house mostly on his own so it progress will quickly slow down. Thanks to Erik Pearson and David Misrasi for helping things go as quickly as they have so far! I was telling Bryce the other day how exciting it was that we were the first people on our road to break ground and he said, "yeah, but we will probably be the last to finish." Oh well, all I care about is that someday I will have a home, yeah!

13 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

I'm so happy for you, and envious! I can't wait to some day be excited about something like this.

Jon and Ashley said...

That is so great! You will have to keep us updated with current photos.

california smiths said...

That is so exciting!! One day I hope to be in your boat, but until then I will live vicariously through you so post lots of pics!!

Bingham Family said...

Wow! That is awesome. Good Luck!!

Bingham Family said...

Wow! That is awesome. Good Luck!!

The Reese's said...

looks like fun! hopefully we'll start before you finish :)

Nick and Stacey said...

I am so jelous! It looks awesome! I cannot believe how far it is too! Look at it go! You are lucky that Bryce can do alot of the work...I know time consuming...but you will save so much money and can do alot nicer stuff! Good luck! We will have to come over and help! Okay well Nick will ;)

April said...

Well don't feel too bad- You will be living in your new house well before me! I am so jealous, but so excited for you!

John-n-Mel said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Very ambitious Bryce, what a great husband! Bet you miss him working all those long hard hours!

Christensen Family said...

Congrats! You appreciate it a lot more when you build it yourself. Good Luck!

Tanya said...

Joell--
I love the pics--SUPER! I am so excited for you as well! The pool party was great fun-lets do it again real soon!

Josh and Shar said...

I am so exited for you guys! I remember how it felt to finally have our house started. It is a great feeling! By the way your blog is darling.

Anonymous said...

How did you guess I had a fetus?