Thursday, March 27, 2008

HELP!

Okay, so I am a little challenged in the computer area and I need help! I have been trying to change my blogger template for about a week now and can't figure out how to do it! I find one that I like and I select all and copy it. Then I go into edit HTML on my blog and delete what is in there and paste the new and it gives an error message when I try to save it! What am I doing wrong? I'm just so new at this blogging stuff but I love it!

My kids and I are all sick, it is not very fun! Ellie and Hudson have been up all hours of the night, but yet still have loads of energy during the day. I tried to call my boss, Bryce, to tell him I was sick and couldn't work today and he just said "sorry" and went back to work! I thought I was funny!

This is a picture I took of the kids the other day and it is the first one I have ever taken that they both look pretty good so I thought I would post it! Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

It depends on where you get your template from. If you get it from pyzam, it sounds like you are doing the right thing. There is also this web page called cutestblogontheblock.com In order to do theirs, you have to go to pick new template, change it to a minima font, and then follow her directions on the web page. It is extremely easy and it doesn't delete all of your add ons. Plus its free, which is also a plus. I love that photo of your kids. So cute.

April said...

I'm computer illiterate so I can't really help with the template- sorry! I hope you all get feeling better, sorry you couldn't call in sick- that perk doesn't come in the job description does it.

Christensen Family said...

That is such a cute picture! Little Bryce and little Joell. I hope you guys feel better. I have no idea on the changing the template but Jaime had the same problem. I think that she got it figured out so if you want to ask her.

california smiths said...

I think it just takes a lot of playing to get the template changed. Who would have guessed blogging could be so time-consuming--by choice anyway! I love that pic of your kids, they look so much like you!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

First of all, Hudson has got to be one of the cutest babies EVER! He looks like a mini Bryce :0). Second of all Ellie is soooo precious!! I can't wait to get together with everyone and their cute babies! This time around Nick & Stace better be there with Faye and Mitchell! Then of course April will bring Devri! I love all of your kids!

The Holmgrens said...

Yeah well, you should have seen me trying to chang my blog. I don't even know how I figured it out, and I did loose my add-ons as Ashley said, so I think next time I will try the website she suggested. Are you going to dinner?

Tiffany Joy said...

oh my gosh that is funny about your boss bryce. i sure like you guys