Monday, April 14, 2008

Ideas

There are different random moments in my life when ideas for good blogs pop up into my head. It always seems at those moments I am too busy to sit down and blog. Then I come in to sit down and blog and . . . nothing, the ideas are no where to be found! So until next time here are some funny pictures of Ellie playing in all her old toys/ Hudson's new toys! She didn't ever want to play with them until Hudson started too! Isn't that how life goes!

Ellie sitting in Hudson's swing, then in the bumbo. She has pulled her "pull-up" on over her pants. Then she is jumping in the bouncer. Whenever she starts climbing into the swing or the bouncer I always tell her she is going to get stuck then she gets in and can't get out she says, "stuck, stuck, mom, stuck." I laugh for a little while then I go and get her out! Such a silly girl.

3 comments:

Bingham Family said...

Cute pics. My kids are the same way, they always want what they shouldn't have. May be by the time number four comes we can get all new stuff. just kidding! Who has that kind of money. not me.
Mandi

california smiths said...

I have that same swing. I have been constantly amazed at how well it can hold up Courtney. She will literally lay face down in it and kick her feet and I am just waiting for it to break off, but it is tough and keeps on swinging! It is fun that our kids are so close in age, when I check your blog, I could just be reading about my life!

Mandolin said...

She is adorable. Well done on the procreating Joell!!!