Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Silly Kids!

Sometimes my kids are so silly! One morning Bryce showed Hudson how funny it was to sick food on his face and so Hudson couldn't stop sticking food on his face the rest the morning! Ellie got in the shower while I was going potty and decided she needed some conditioner on her dry clean hair. Hudson thought it would be fun to climb into the double doll stroller and Ellie decided it would be great fun to push him around in it. And last of all they both wanted to know what it would be like to live in Barbie's house! So they climbed inside to try it out! Sometimes I wonder why I am sane, oh wait, I'm not!

8 comments:

california smiths said...

I love those pics of them in the Barbie house. Looks like you have your hands full! So much fun!

April said...

Just leave it to the dad's to get the kids all messy! I can't believe Bryce shaved it ALL off! Wow! I've never seen him like that before! He looks great, I'm glad the kids came around & everyone likes it!

Nick and Stacey said...

So funny! Dads do cause such trouble for us moms, but the kids love it, and I tell myself that is all that matters! Did little hudson get a haircut? In the stroller picture it looks like it, and he looks so big!!!!

Bingham Family said...

I love all the new posts! Your house sounds real close to another house I know!!! I love the shaved face as well...I hate it when Dusty has hair on his face. Dusty can't a full beard like Bryce tahnk goodness!

Laura said...

Holy crap...ALL the posts..I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I LOVE IT! I am glad to see that they both play together..being opposite sex and all. This gives me hope:) Oh, and by the way..I am a huge Muse fan!! Rock on girl!

John-n-Mel said...

Ok so I remember playing with the same barbie house. Love that you still have it, wish we did. My kids also stick food on their face every meal...I made the mistake of commenting "food face" one meal and have never lived it down. Love the picts!

Brynn said...

How funny! I love how you put the pictures together! How do you do it? Bryce looks 10 years younger without the beard!

Lando & Cami said...

CUTE KIDS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.