Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No more Beard! WaHoo!






Before






After

My husband went on a strike with the beard forever and I was going crazy! He said it was because it was too cold building the house and his beard kept him warm. But I think it is because he knew how much I hated it and I told him how ugly it was at least once a day. (it seriously grossed me out). But he saved yeah! And doesn't he look at least 10 times better. When he came upstairs from shaving the kids didn't recognize him and Hudson was really scared of him for like a day. We finally got Ellie convinced that it really was her dad and he just didn't have a beard anymore and to this day she still says "daddy have no beard, mommy have no beard, Ellie & Hudson have no beard."

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

yea! not that it matters but i agree with you, he looks great!

Kris said...

I just showed Brent the pictures and he's rolling...he now thinks he wants to grow a beard!! Those rigby boys and there crazy facial hair! Fortunately, brent can't stand the scratchiness and generally ends up shaving it off after a week or two...thank heavens!! We miss you guys!

The Birds said...

Oh, much better!!