Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dress-Up


Ellie loves to play dress-up but she hates to get her picture taken while she is dressed up! She just makes me laugh! There is one of her dressed in my nieces kimono. And in the other one she is dressed in one of my old dance outfits and she looked so cute too bad you can't tell in these pictures! She always wants to do dancing shows it is so cute! Another cute little story is she love the show Super Why and there is one episode where the problem is one of the characters keeps falling when she is trying to twirl and she is upset about it and they learn that she needs to just keep trying and she'll get it. Well now Ellie with everything now says she just can't do it and I tell her to just keep trying and she says "okay, I will." and then she does it and gets so excited it really is precious! I lover her!

0 comments: