Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CORN

Rules: Open your pictures file, got to the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture. Post the picture and write a little bit about what was going on!

I saw this on my friend Stacey's blog and thought it looked fun! This was Ellie last year about this time! We were out to dinner at Chili's and we thought she might like to try some corn, she LOVED it! We couldn't stop her from eating it and she still eats it 2 to 3 times a week for dinner! She has always just eaten it straight off the cob and used to throw a fit if I would cut it off! Good times!

11 comments:

kate said...

I love it! how fun, I'm gonna do it now! {BTW: she is so stinkin cute & looks just like you!}

The Reese's said...

so cute! i'll have to do that on my blog. your house is looking great!

california smiths said...

So fun, it is a darling picture!

Nick and Stacey said...

I posted a comment...did you get it? and PS you are going to get me in trouble! ;)

Tanya said...

I love it--but if I did that you would find out how good I am at developing my pictures! :)

Pam said...

Ellie is you...completely!! You have such a cute family. My mom said that she saw you and she also said you seem so happy. I said "That's Joell for you, always has a smile on her face."

Jon and Ashley said...

What a darling picture. She looks so much like you. Who doesn't like corn?

Randi said...

That is so cute. I love that picture of Ellie! It is crazy to look at her in that picture and see how much she's grown up since then.

April said...

Why do kids always pick the messiest foods for their favorites?

Lando & Cami said...

Joell,
The last time I saw you, you just had one!!! Know you have two. You have the cutest little family. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog!

Tiffany Joy said...

Tgat us si cyte/. Wow I just typed with my hands in the wrong position. That was cool. Anyway, that is so cute!!!