Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spot Shot, you are a friend of mine!

Yes, she has done it again! Ruined yet another thing in Joan's beautiful home! About 3 weeks ago I was in on the computer and thought Ellie was just being a good girl playing in the playhouse and I came out to find this! Yes she dumped pretty much a whole bottle of Infusium 23 all over the couch and all over Hudson. Luckily my good ol' pal Spot Shot was around to get the mess all cleaned up before Joan noticed! Anyway later that day I took the kids to see Bryce and he was holding Hudson and Said he smelled good so he must have had a bath today. But it was just the nice clean smell of the Infusium. Oh how I love that girl!

8 comments:

The Reese's said...

oh my heck that is funny. i'm pretty sure becky would notice something like that- thus why we could never live there :)

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, don't we love our kids! I have never heard of Spot Shot, but I think i might need to try it out!

Jon and Ashley said...

Thank goodness for stain removers. The one stain I was unable to get out at my house was the dark blue paint Dylan spilled on his bedroom carpet. Thank goodness his bed covered it up.

california smiths said...

Hehehe, I am not sure what I would have done. I might have to get some Spot Shot in case this happens to me (or should I say for WHEN it happens to me?)

Tanya said...

Hilarious--but look at her, I bet you could not get mad at her! :) That really is funny, kids think up the best things!

Bingham Family said...

gotta love it. It's a girl thing! Just speaking from expirence!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Sign me up for a case of Spot Shot! I've never used it, but it must work miracles!! Don't you just love those little creative minds?!?

Tiffany Joy said...

Now why would someone just want to dump the whole bottle out I'll never know, but they are so curious about things like that. Like it's going to turn into something awesome when it's all dumped out, but only when it is ALL dumped out! Grey hairs man.