Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Argyle

I have new Nephew! Isn't he adorable! This is Baby Argyle (yet to be named because mom hasn't been able to hold him to see what he looks like yet). He was born at 10:05 this morning weighing in at a whopping 8lbs. 10oz. and 21 in long. Proud parents Jory and Emberly Argyle! I know that these sad a yet a little bit funny pictures of him but he is having a hard time breathing on his own so he has to wear this oxygen helmet! Jory calls it his Star Troopers helmet! We Love this not so little baby so much and pray that he will soon be able tobreath without help.

8 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh I am excited for the new baby and I hope everything will be okay! That is always no fun to have your baby hooked up to machines! And yes this is the only way we are friends! Nick made fun of me with that post too, I thought I was funny I am glad you got it!

The Reese's said...

i can't believe he'd have problems being that big! new babies are always fun though.

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, what a sweet new baby. Don't you just want to hold and snuggle them? He is so big! Poor mom! Hopefully you'll all be holding him soon!!

Pam said...

Oh, I will pray that he will be able to breathe on his own soon. Things like that really worry me. He is darling. Keep us updated on how he is doing.

The Holmgrens said...

Tell Jory and Emberly congrates from us. He is a cutie.

Tiffany Joy said...

That is just like Jory to call it is his Star Troopers helmet. He looks darling! Is all well now? Does he have a name?

Harmony said...

what a cute big baby. tell Jory congrats. Cannon actually just told me that he saw him in walmart in SLC, he must have been doing a diaper run. congratulations on your house, it's lookin good. oh and I saw your grandmas house in layton a couple of weeks ago when I was in town....it's a nail salon!

April said...

How cute! Good luck baby Argyle! I love his little chubby cheeks!