Tuesday, June 9, 2009

House update!


I haven't posted pictures of the house in so long because it changes so much everyday! It looks different than this even today but I can't take pictures because it won't stop raining here. The outside is all done and the inside all finished. We are hopefully moving in the beginning of July so I will post more pictures of the finished outside and the finished inside when we are in and settled. Are you happy April!
I know White trash right? We haven't even moved in yet and we already have a car that won't run in the backyard and a couch on the back porch! I am sure our neighbors just love us! Sorry!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is one awesome couch... Where did you get that from:)
Love the house!!!! Can't wait to see the inside.

Randi said...

Your house looks fabulous! You guys have great taste. I am excited for you guys :)

April said...

I AM happy! Finally! It looks awsome- almost done Yea!!! Can't wait to see the inside!!! Sorry it took me forever to see the pictures, we just moved in 10 days ago & it's been crazy around here! Love ya!