Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Washington?


I don't know and I am not certain, but when did I move to Seattle where it rains everyday in June?! Seriously what the heck is up with this weather lately? Well at least I got these really cute pictures of Ellie in her new rain gear! She got the boots and umbrella for Christmas and I got the rain jacket in Park city for $3! She ran in and said "mom I need my 'rella, it's raining! Too cute! The other day I had my friend Carli watch my kids and she text me and said "Hudson was walking around play screaming and Ellie told him only mom can scream" I thought that was so funny and just wanted to add it in. Kids say the darndest things.

1 comments:

Randi said...

Seriously! The rain has been crazy here in Bear Lake too. Kinda puts a damper on the whole watercraft rental business thing. ;)