Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pink & Polka-Dots!






Tonight for out Relief Society Enrichment Night we had a mother/daughter pink polka-dots party! It was so fun to get together with the other ward members and their extended family! (I know this is a random post but I had to get that wonderful picture of me after Ellie's birth off the top of the page!) Any way my sister Jamie came up from Layton and we quilted all day and then went to the party with our mom and our daughters and it really was a good time! I also wanted to let everyone know how excited I am! I have a new friend! Her name is Tanya and she moved in down the street and we go walking almost every morning and I have a great time! Our little kids are about the same age and her Macey is Ellie's new favorite friend, she just loves her. So, thanks Tanya and Brady for moving into this great neighbor and hopefully none of us will ever move out!

9 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

You are funny! That sounds like a fun idea! What is the crib picture for? I really like that room though! I bet it was fun to hang out with your mom, sister and the girls! Sound like a party! I did make Fayes bow, a girl in my ward showed me how! So don't look too close it was my first attempt!

Joell said...

well, I just loved that baby room and it is pola-dotty so I figured it fit! I know I'm crazy!

Jon and Ashley said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I am an enrichemnt counselor, so it is always good to hear what other people do for their enrichments.

The Reese's said...

sounds like fun, can't wait to i am there! hopefully sooner than later.

Bingham Family said...

Fun night! I totally saw guys walking, I think I told you that already. It's fun to have friends close by. That is the down fall to living in the country. My neighbors are not to close and they are old and my in-laws which is not a bad thing. Anyway that's cool!

Christensen Family said...

It was a fun night wasn't it? Your table center piece was so cute!

The Doutre Family said...

I use to be in YW with Tanya in
5th ward! Tell her I said hi! Sounds like a fun party!

Tanya said...

Hey Joell-
That made my day! :) This is my first time back in the blog world since we moved--I am so excited to have such a fun friend! :) We do have some great times! You better not move out...BRYCE -- we do have a plan-- hee hee

Jaimee said...

I love that room...And I know what you mean about loving having a new great friend that lives close! I have the same thing happening to me too...She's lived there for a little while but we finally met a month ago and talk EVERYDAY and exercise together too! Don't you love it! There's just something about having such good friends that are neighbors it's the best feeling..Congrats on your new found friendship!!!