Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sea World





A week ago today we were in Sea World! I got to see my friend Tawni and her mom and two kids so it was really fun! Ellie wasn't feeling very good so it wasn't nearly as fun as it could have been! Her favorite part at Sea World was the second picture where she could build with big shapes! I also got a pretty awesome picture of Shamu so I had to add that too! The picture of Hudson I think was taken by Ellie! And he just stayed in the stroller and played with dad's sunglasses! Fun for him! It was fun but looking back on it I wish we would have known Ellie was going to be no fun and we wouldn't have spent so much money for misery! But it was all totally worth it because I got to catch up with and old friend! Thanks Tawni!

3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I've never been to Sea World. It's always fun to catch up with friends you haven't seen in a while.

california smiths said...

It was so fun to see you and your cute kids! Wish I could help you out on that whole baby thing, but I am in the same situation!! What is wrong with us?

Bingham Family said...

sorry this comment is old! How fun! That stinks that she was sick, I'm sure she still had fun. I would love to go to sea world! How fun that you meet up with Tawni!