Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My little terrors

My little angels/terrors did all this while I was taking a shower. They got into my mom's cupboard, got out the dried onions and hot chocolate and proceeded to dump them both all over the house. As you can see Hudson really enjoyed eating the Hot Chocolate mix. The whole house stunk like onions forever, in fact when vacuuming you can still smell onions. They also left a stain in the playhouse where the Hot chocolate was dumped! I love these cute kids but sometimes they really test my non-existing patients. Oh and this was not the first time they have done this with the hot chocolate just the first time I got it on camera. Little Stinkers, gotta love them.

9 comments:

california smiths said...

Geez, you have your hands full! Tang said your house is looking good! Good luck with everything,

The Reese's said...

i'm so happy to see it's just not my kids! i am starting to think we should keep our kids far away from each other though, who know what they could do when they put their minds together. sorry about the foot though, that looks awful!

Nick and Stacey said...

Yeah! That looks like a party! "You don't put hot chocolate in the playhouse, and you don't spill it" ~Mitchell

Sorry, that is no fun!

Natalie said...

It's about time you updated! How does Joan take the mess?
Cute posts....

The Doutre Family said...

Man, I can't believe your landlords haven't kicked you out yet! About the foot: Good thing you have AWESOME insurance...

April said...

AAHHH the joys of motherhood! I so don't envy your cleanup job that day!

Bingham Family said...

My kids do stuff like that all the time! Kids are so fun. What would you do with out them.

April said...

Waiting for pics of the new house, how's it coming???

The Birds said...

OH, I would have DIED!!! How did your mom do?!!