Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter

What I am slow?! Yes, I am very slow but at least I did post it right? We had a great Easter the kids found their baskets and they were so excited about all the treats inside especially the yummy cereal! I church was at 10:50 so it was perfect to enjoy the morning the afternoon and evening of Easter! We woke up found all the eggs and our baskets then we got ready for church where we learned all about Jesus and how much he sacrificed for us and then we went down to grandma and grandpa Harris' for dinner and races! It was a blast. I am just sad i didn't get a picture of them in their new Sunday Easter clothes. Duh! ( If Ellie were here she would quickly tell me that is what D says, duh)! One morning my dad and I were joking around with each other and he always says Duh and so that morning I said duh to him and then Ellie repeated and my mom quickly piped up "yeah Ellie that is what D says Duh good job." So Ellie always says that is what D says Duh , whenever I say Duh! Sorry just had to add that funny story! Enjoy!

0 comments: