Monday, November 8, 2010

Summer Fun

Hudson had to get his circumcision redone this summer. I was really worried about it and how he would do but it went really well and he was a trooper. We got him all excited about it and he was never really even sad except for when he was waking up from the anethesia. I just loved his face in this picture in his cute little hospital gone.
Ellie was drawing with her sidewalk chalk on our front porch and she knows how to write a few of her letters she just so happened to put these ones together on our front porch. so as you are leaving my house it says "die" with flowers all around it. How sweet. It still makes me laugh.

The kids were helping me cook in their aprons. I thought they looked cute so I snapped a picture.


I told the kids we needed to get their haircuts at grandmas house and Ellie started crying. Hudson said "I'll Hold your hand" Ellie stopped crying and said "ok" and so they had to hold hands while they got their haircut. Hudson was also very quick to said theat he didn't need anybody to hold his hand while he got his haircut.



I just thought this was a cute picture of Hudson helping Daddy get a haircut! Pretend that you can't see Bryce's tattoo.




We went to Belmont springs with Devyn and Cache. The kids had a blast!





1 comments:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Holy cow, your kids are so grown up - and I love Hudson's curly blonde hair, they are adorable!!! Yay for an update!