Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fair and Parade

In August the fair came to town and I will be honest it is one of my favorite times of year. I just love that there is something to do everyday and night and the kids love it as much as I do. I also love all that yummy fattening food. The parade starts out the fair festivitiesand the kids got tons of candy plus otter pops and popsicles. The Lewandoski family also joined us this year it was a blast. We went to watch Jordan's wife Jessica's brother Bailey show his pig this year and the kids thought that was really fun. Hudson kept climbing the fence and there were a few times when i swear he almost fell in crazy kid.

The rides were the biggest highlight for the kids. They couldn't get enough although my wallet did. The kids favorite was the merry-go-round, as soon as they got off they wanted to get back on again. It was fun to see them so happy!

0 comments: