Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas

Okay so I lied! Apparently I was so out of it on Christmas I didn't even notice the pictures being taken! Well, here is the evidence and I think Christmas was a hit at out house! Ellie got Dress up stuff and a baby doll and Hudson got cars and blocks! I think Ellie's favorite present is what my parents gave to both the kids, a portable DVD player with two screens that we take in the car! She loves that she can now watch "shows" in her car and not just the "big car" (My parents Denali). Funny kids but gotta love 'em! Merry CHristmas everyone a month late!

4 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Man I was going to make a comment about how your last post was so deppressing, and it is not all about you! But you have a new post, so I won't say that! haha! What cute christmas pictures! How do you make them like that...put so many in one square?

The Reese's said...

looks like fun! even if you don't remember much about it :) we just got a van with a dvd player in and now beck grunts and points at it even when we are just going to the grocery store cuz he thinks we should always watch movies while we are driving now. but i do love it.

california smiths said...

I love that umbrella, I should get Courtney one of those. It looks like a hit. Looks like a great Christmas, glad you have pictures so you can remember it ;)

kate said...

Glad to see happy pictures so you can remember something other than the pain!