Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy late 2nd Birthday Ellie!




a little late! I now Ellie's birthday was almost a month ago (May 2nd), but I 've been busy! The first picture is of Ellie's birthday cake, how cute is that?! Uncle Jordan and soon-to-be aunt Jessica made it for her and I LOVED it! The next picture is her on her new Tricycle. I could not help myself I loved the little roadster! The last pic is of the cake makers doing what they do best (Thanks again guys)! Ellie's birthday was fun for the first time she knew what presents were and was so exctied they were for her. She just walked around saying "presents,presents," all day. My parents gave her some clothes and a little rocking chair and now she sits and sings "rock-a-baby, rock-a-baby" so cute. The other night I had put her to bed and not long after she came back up and got me and I took her back down to her room and she said "rock-a-baby" in a whining voice but I just had to rock her, I loved it!

4 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Wow! That is some cake! Does Jessica do that for a living? :) I love the bike. Where did you get it? Looks like you all had fun! Can't believe she's two.

Jaime said...

That is an amazing cake. I want to learn how. Cute kids. 2 is a 'fun' age. It is quite challenging but they learn so much. Good luck.

california smiths said...

That cake is SOOO cute!!

The Birds said...

Ok, can I hire out your brother and Jessica? Seriously, Madalyn's b-day is this month and that cake is too cute!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Love and miss ya!
~Chandi